Friday 22 November 2019

Spurs Assures Mourinho New Signings

Tottenham Spurs celebrates Jose Mourinho; as he signs a Three (3) years managerial contracts with the English' side! Jose Mourinho in a Press Conference admits responsibilites seeing Totthnam Hotspurs in the Top 3 positions.
Tottenham C.F since departure of Gareth Bale been experiencing Goals spirals; as Jose Mourinho promise using skipper, Harry Kane to full divilery expwctaions !
A reminder of the new Spurs boss' words from yesterday...
Jose Mourinho says he is happy with the Tottenham squad and hinted he will not seek huge funds in the January transfer window.
"Players… the best gift are the ones that are here," Mourinho said. "I don't need players, I am happy with the players that I have. I just need time to understand them better to know everything about them.
"You only know a player when you work with them. How many times have I played against these guys? I know them well but never enough until you work with them. My gift is this squad, it is very good."
Do we believe him? He'll surely be looking at a host of players this January...

No comments: